Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Feeling down and out

So sorry for the lack of blogging lately, but the holidays have taken over my life! But unfortunately, nothing new or exciting to report here other than the holidays were fun and hectic, family filled, and now the holidays are in the past!

Took a pg test today and negative AGAIN. The nurses and doc have all assured me that I'm doing everything I can and that it's only a matter of time. I just can't help but feel like I'm doing something wrong. Maybe I need to lose weight again? I was down to about 123 at one point and with the holidays I'm up to 129. Ugh. You wouldn't think 6 lbs would make difference but maybe it does? Argh sometimes I want to shoot myself because of my millions of failures.

I need to look on the bright side. I'm incredibly lucky to have J, he is amazing. Maybe God is just giving us some time alone. Sigh, I just have to remain faithful and believe that the time will come for us to have children. I just hope it's soon!

Again the holidays were busy as we hosted Christmas for my side of the family this year! I love them, they are all so incredibly hilarious. It was good times, good food, and good laughs.

Of course I can't have a post without mentioning my dear sister in law, who thinks the world revolves around her. The three girls pitched in for a present for my mother in law, and on Christmas Jenna and Kelly asked me if I could go over to my MILs house and give her the present the next day with them. (Christmas was hectic so we wanted to wait) I said possibly, but it was my one day to relax and I didn't want to commit. They said they'd call me and let me if they were going to do it. Well in any case, J's uncle and aunt were visiting from Idaho and wanted to come over and visit the next day as well. They invited my MiL to come along, so they all came over around 4. So around 645, Jenna calls me and tells me she's on her way to my MiLs to go give her the present. Mind you, this was the first time I'd heard from her all day. I tell her that my MIL is at my house but I thought she might be leaving soon. She huffed and puffed and said she wasn't going to bother going over there since my MiL wasn't home anyway, even though I told her that she would be leaving my house soon. She said that was okay, and she would just go home. I knew she was irritated, but gave her the benefit of the doubt and thought she was just having a bad day. Well she calls me later and tells me she's sorry for being so short with me, but that she was frustrated because I didn't call her to tell her that my MiL was coming over to my house. First of all, I didn't know she was coming over. Second of all, J's uncle was the one that invited her. Third of all, I shouldn't have to tell her if my mil wants to come over! She said its hard for her to get the kids in the car and out of the car, etc etc....which I totally get, but why did she wait to call me ?? She should have called when she was still at home, before leaving! Not my fault. Kelly didn't seem to care that my mil was at my house, so I don't know why Jenna was throwing a big hissy fit. Anyway, she apologized and I said that I didn't mean to piss her off, but honestly didn't think much into it. She is so frustrating!

Anyway that concludes my wonderful re-entry blog. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment